How to Pay
As a British company our account is in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). If you are paying in another currency, don't worry, we'll cover the conversion charges with the two methods below.
Both methods are simple and require a quick sign up if you are not already a user.
If you have neither accounts and wish to make a regular bank transfer, please scroll down for Option Three. Unfortunately bank conversion fees are high and we do not cover these. In such cases we recommend Transfer Wise.
Bank Transfer with Transfer Wise
1. Open Transfer Wise in your internet browser
2. Log in or Sign Up
3. Click 'Send Money' in top-right corner
4. Set payment currency to Euros and enter 1990
5. Transfer Wise should convert to GBP and charge 9.90€
6. Click 'Send to Business/Charity'
7. Our name is 'Balkan Tracks Limited'
8. Our IBAN is GB38 BARC 2045 4583 8040 62
6. When you arrive in Greece we will reimburse you 9.90€.
1. Click 'Buy Now' below
2. You will be re-directed to the PayPal sign in page.
3. Log in or Sign in
4. PayPal will automatically convert to GBP (approx £1740)
5. Check all your details are correct
6. Click 'Pay Now'
7. Make note of any charges on your paypal account for
currency conversion, which we will gladly reimburse you for in person in Greece.
Bank fees for domestic and international transfers are extremely high and often hidden. For this reason we recommend Transfer Wise above. If you wish to use your own bank, please note that we will not reimburse these fees
1. Open your mobile or e-banking (or visit your bank)
2. Make payment to Balkan Tracks Limited
3. Payment amount is 1.990€
4. Our IBAN is GB38 BARC 2045 4583 8040 62
Regular Bank Transfer